Use Google Calendars? You can add our events by clicking the button on the bottom right hand side of the calendar or by following these steps:
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars.
- Select Add by URL from the menu.
- Find the address of the Google Calendar in iCalendar format, or if you have the iCalendar address of a calendar from a different application (for example, Apple’s iCal), you can use this as well.
- Enter the address in the field provided.
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear in the Other calendars section of the calendar list to the left.
Note: It may take up to 8 hours for changes in ICS feeds to reflect in your Google Calendar.
address of the Google Calendar in iCalendar:
Google Support Document on adding calendars: